calimero
Hello Guest! Please sign in or register!

Author Topic: Social project  (Read 125 times)

Artem Oliynyk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
Social project
« on: September 20, 2017, 18:52 »
Hello from Ukraine. I am a journalist student and I need information for my project on how the citizens of Europe countries treat refugees. Do you agree with that refugees are in your country or not and why?

Lugdu

• Super-Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1189
  • -Received: 701
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCucJw7iT8
Re: Social project
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 21:54 »
bonjour
en quelle année d'étude êtes-vous ?  :)

selber

• Super-Hero Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1024
  • -Received: 577
Re: Social project
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 09:05 »
Hello from Ukraine. I am a journalist student and I need information for my project on how the citizens of Europe countries treat refugees. Do you agree with that refugees are in your country or not and why?
I do not agree . In the long run, this is a migration of peoples, which does not solve a problem on earth . Asylum is intended for persecuted people , but not for whole peoples . For one refugee who fled from poverty in his country , there are  thousand who have to bear this poverty . War refugees should be helped, but only temporarily, until the war is over . It is all theorically understandable what happens, people  in emergency situations, should be helped . But it's impossible . The population growth is greater than the number who can escape . Africa, for example, is much richer than 40 years ago , but the population grows much faster than wealth , and so people become poorer. Refugees are so guaranteed, for decades and to accept this is for Europe cultural suicide .
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:11 by selber »